Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Wars anybody? :"D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Guild Wars anybody? :"D Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Who here is planning on joining Guild Wars 2? >:"D

I hope to pre-order the game soon, very soon =3=
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Nah son, Diablo 3 all the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Pssshhh I dunnoooooo gw2 is looking pretty amazing <3
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Imma have to get both diablo 3 and guild wars or my friends will shoot me Razz

P.S: moved topic to knew gaming forum
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Nice, I was hoping we'd get a topic like this going, good thinking.

Well then I'll see you in game :"D

Have you pre-ordered gw2 yet though?
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

no I am being a little lazy about getting around to actually getting the game Razz
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm

lol it's all good, we have about 2 months before the actual game comes out anyways xD
Back to top Go down
CaveExplorer2346
Hermit
CaveExplorer2346

Location : In your mothers' pants. Isn't that where everyone is?

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:07 pm

What's Diablo? I mean I heard about Diablo 3 but... what is it? Besides a video game?
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:52 am

CaveExplorer2346 wrote:
What's Diablo? I mean I heard about Diablo 3 but... what is it? Besides a video game?

I'm going to go cry now.. Doesn't know Diablo... Ok here goes.. Diablo is like the original awesome RPG that inspired WOW and etc. Your whole goal is to stop the takeover of sanctuary by the 3 prime evils Mephisto, Baal and Diablo. The whole thing is placed inside the Great Conflict which is the war between the Burning Hells and High Heavens. Well actually not really the whole Great Conflict. Just the parts that happen on Sanctuary ((The mortal plane)) which is the Sin War.

Basically Demons show up and corrupt the world making you have to go super badass all over them and defeat the 3 prime evils cause your a complete Baws.

Sigh I cant explain this worth shit I'll just find a torrent and link it to you XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars anybody? :"D   Guild Wars anybody? :"D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars anybody? :"D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Chatter :: Gaming-
Jump to: