Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found sweet ruin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ktccd
Wanderer

Found sweet ruin Empty
PostSubject: Found sweet ruin   Found sweet ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 am

Found a sweet leaf-labyrinth ruin. Was told it's the nature temple, but not usable ATM.

So I've decided to find temples as they're made and write down the coords! So when they are working, it'll be a piece of cake to find them Razz.

Anyway, anyone else on this forum found any temples yet? Just curious how many have Razz.
Back to top Go down
Nergal
Wanderer
Nergal

Found sweet ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found sweet ruin   Found sweet ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 am

Pics or dident happen
Back to top Go down
ktccd
Wanderer

Found sweet ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found sweet ruin   Found sweet ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

Nah, can ask the guy who made them apparantly. Told me it wasn't done yet, so I'll come back there later Razz.
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

Found sweet ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found sweet ruin   Found sweet ruin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 am

Mushani is making them. they will be locations you can worship and give sacrifice to one of the aspects in order to gain their favor. Only a couple of them are built yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found sweet ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found sweet ruin   Found sweet ruin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found sweet ruin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: General Discussion-
Jump to: