Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophilite building restrictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Mr_Pickles
Hermit

Trophilite building restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Trophilite building restrictions   Trophilite building restrictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Attention any new Trophilites or any members wishing to join Trophilites please keep in mind a few rules before you build your home with us in the treetops when you join us.
  1. You are to create a tribal home. Not a wool home, stone building, or any other non tribal kind of home
  2. No giant three story or widespread homes. You are a new commoner in the Trophilites tribe, you don't get a large glamourous home just for joining.
  3. Your home must be located near the village, there will be no brigdes or walkways that lead far away to your home.
  4. Any homes that look really really ugly, half completed, inefficient or not following any of the above guidlines will be torn down and redone.
  5. Lastly no waterfalls in your home or any other ways for other players to get into your home or our village from the ground. Any players whose home that has a security breach will be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
MaxtheAxe
Hermit

Location : inbetween the threads in the great fabric of time known only as... teh interwebz

PostSubject: Re: Trophilite building restrictions   Trophilite building restrictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am

to edit pickles's post, we wont tear down your houses within two days of your admission to the tribe (for incompleteness). I understand if there are factors that change your ability to finish your house.

however the bridges to other trees thing is a no tolerance policy. the tribe's security is of utmost importance, and we dont want to accidentally make ways in for whoever would end up being our enemy.

also try not to mix the different kinds of wood planks, thank you very much. please use the tree/mushroom farm behind the melon farm to get oak logs if you need em.
Back to top Go down
worldofhabbo
Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Trophilite building restrictions   Trophilite building restrictions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

max you destroyed my home without that what you said.... but one thing i wanna ask can i join again cause i left by accident when i was mad that my home was away and you didn't give me the chance to break it apart myself or tell me it had to be closer
Back to top Go down
MaxtheAxe
Hermit

Location : inbetween the threads in the great fabric of time known only as... teh interwebz

PostSubject: Re: Trophilite building restrictions   Trophilite building restrictions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 am

Yeah, of course. I have all the wood in the storeroom. I was gonnaa tell you when you were on, but my comps autoupdater interrupted me and when I got back on you left. But yeah, ill reinvite you next time I see you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophilite building restrictions   Trophilite building restrictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophilite building restrictions
Page 1 of 1