Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Me, CaveExplorer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaveExplorer2346
Hermit
CaveExplorer2346

Location : In your mothers' pants. Isn't that where everyone is?

It's Me, CaveExplorer Empty
PostSubject: It's Me, CaveExplorer   It's Me, CaveExplorer I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't on for a long time, but trust me, I tried.
My computer's been down, it got a bad virus and the other computers in my house can't run Minecraft.
I think the problems' being remedied soon, and I feel like a total brain damaged idiot for not contacting you earlier or thinking of posting something on the forum. I'll try to keep in touch, I hope you guys haven't kicked me out or now hate my guts as if they were Justin Beiber or something.
Forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

It's Me, CaveExplorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Me, CaveExplorer   It's Me, CaveExplorer I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

CaveExplorer2346 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't on for a long time, but trust me, I tried.
My computer's been down, it got a bad virus and the other computers in my house can't run Minecraft.
I think the problems' being remedied soon, and I feel like a total brain damaged idiot for not contacting you earlier or thinking of posting something on the forum. I'll try to keep in touch, I hope you guys haven't kicked me out or now hate my guts as if they were Justin Beiber or something.
Forgive me?

Well no need to worry about us not forgiving you. Your still awesome. The only problem happens to be that as far as I know we don't have a server.... The payments stopped and server when under. Most of us are thinking or preserving the group and joining another server or turning this forum into an rp forum based on Iriliath. Open for ideas but like I said as far as we know Iriliath is no more.
Back to top Go down

It's Me, CaveExplorer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: General Discussion-
Jump to: