Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Back, an becoming more active

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andwey
Hermit

I'm Back, an becoming more active Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back, an becoming more active   I'm Back, an becoming more active I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Hey everyone, hope you didn't forget me. As I said in the first MC Forums Thread, school has started and I am becoming busy. But I've settled in with the oncoming homework and should be able to pop onto the server from time to time. Weekends will be definitely be the time I'll be most active. Hope to see all of you on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, an becoming more active   I'm Back, an becoming more active I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 am

WB. Glad to hear you haven't flunked out yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Andwey
Hermit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, an becoming more active   I'm Back, an becoming more active I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Arisilde wrote:
WB. Glad to hear you haven't flunked out yet Razz
I was thinking of doing that, seeing as Macabre left us
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, an becoming more active   I'm Back, an becoming more active I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I meant from school, not the server lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, an becoming more active   I'm Back, an becoming more active I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back, an becoming more active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Chatter :: Random-
Jump to: