Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time passing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ktccd
Wanderer

Time passing Empty
PostSubject: Time passing   Time passing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:22 am

How fast does time pass in character? Minecraft time, or real life time? If minecraft time, then we got a LOT of days in character per day IRL. Miss a week and a year could go by XD.
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

Time passing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time passing   Time passing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 am

We don't go by a strict time cycle. It's more dependent on when major RP event happen, the story progresses. I let the players pretty much control their own lives. We haven't started any big scheduled events yet as I only just finished the bones of the server system the day I posted the MC forum thread.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Time passing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time passing   Time passing I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Aye what Arisilde said. We keep no official timeline and do not care how quickly time passes in peoples RP. When you have regular events scheduled we will control it a little more but until then we couldn't really care at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time passing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time passing   Time passing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time passing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Suggestions and Q and A-
Jump to: