Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The environment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowndKing
Wanderer

The environment Empty
PostSubject: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 pm

I was just wondering if you had any future plans for the world outside of the jungle, like can the players on the server expect to one day venture outside of the jungle and see a vast landscape of....something. Of course nothing like a modern civilization, but maybe one day you could add in a separate environment with a special purpose to traveling to.

Also, can players also expect to see dynamic changes in the environment during certain holidays. For example on Christmas could we possibly have a chance of snow and snow golems running around everywhere? Or maybe during Halloween could we see more jack o'laterns placed all across the jungle along with some other mysteries.

And on this note if you could provide an easier way to get to a tribe when you first start out that would be fantastic. While I don't need one anymore since I've already found my tribe, with help, I'm sure future players would very much appreciate the thought. While of course I understand that it's not impossible to find the villages and running around exploring is what the server is about but newly joined players will ask other players with assistance in finding these tribes. This may become a problem in the distant future when our player base has become much larger.

Anyways these are just some thoughts that you might consider one day. Maybe not today, or tomorrow but hopefully one day.

Your loveable, sexy, amazing, athletic, kind,
Ryku
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

First off you seem to have left out humble XD

Umm if we have plans for an outside of the jungle I am not privy to them. As for joining a tribe. It is supposed to be a little hard and because we made leaders who have to pick you we can only interfere so much before we may as well not have leaders. I mean say Dagnar doesn't want the member and we force it on them. If the leader can't pick who they keep around they aren't much of a leader then eh?
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Psshhh I'm not humble, and I can see where you're getting at about the tribes. Well thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and yeah about the holiday events that change the environment, I'm sure we could find plenty of people to help out with things like that and I think it could become a seriously enjoyable event for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 pm

No problem. I actually rather like the holiday themed stuff. We won't have to worry about it for a while of course but I will put that into consideration. I will for sure make some themed rp for the equinox and the solstice. Same for all of the other astrological themed dates etc. ((just seems appropriate if you know what I mean))
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks Very Happy

This makes the server that much more enjoyable, also do you know of anything else we could be expecting? Like NPCs maybe? Or quests for tribes as a whole? Or maybe even giant player made dungeons with an boss of sorts at the end? Very Happy

Just a thought ;D
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

you can expect almost all of those at some point except that npc's will be played by mods/admins probably
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Thought so, awesome I can't wait, if you guys need any help I'm almost always free
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

We will keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The environment   The environment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The environment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Suggestions and Q and A-
Jump to: