Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laborers needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 pm

If anyone sees this before making their class in game could you please highly consider becoming a laborer. Our village is severely lacking in this class, which is one of the most important ones out there considering that they're one of the only ones that can make iron equipment.

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Aye labourers are important. I think the name turns people off though. Maybe we should call them artisans? or Artificers. That and give them the repair spell. Yeah Arisilde what you think of that? Make Labouers more appealing by giving them a less second class sounding name and allowing them a little more usefulness.
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Yah Artisan sounds nice, or blacksmith maybe? Although I'm not too sure people find being a blacksmith enjoyable as well

I think the main problem is that all the other classes just sound so cool
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Aye thats why I went with artificer. Sounds awesome and still fits the theme of the class
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

True true, well I'm sure Ren will get a laborer eventually, they can't resist the temptation forever
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm

So what are we going to do about homes in Ren when we run out? If we haven't already, are we going to expand or what?
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

that is up to your tribe leader. But Ideally you will spread out. ((I mean the only other option is kull the herds Razz ))
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Oh my definitely don't want to have to kill the herd, I'm part of the herd D:
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah thats what I thought Razz
Back to top Go down
ktccd
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Awww, I liked the name laborer! It explains exactly what they do Razz.
Back to top Go down
Nergal
Wanderer
Nergal

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm

ktccd wrote:
thats mean lol!
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 am

ktccd wrote:

We could change the name to slave Razz And have to possible to become one if you get captured by another tribe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ktccd
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am

Ok, now I think you guys are just being a bit too desperate about getting a laborer XD. Why don't someone switch? Would solve a lot of problems Razz.
Back to top Go down
CrowndKing
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 am

because to switch you need a 1000 exp, that takes a lot of time and monsters that aren't really around
Back to top Go down
Arisilde
Admin

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

Mobs are working. I'm reducing the price to 500 most likely. 1000 was just a quick number i threw out there. I wanted to see how quick people would gain exp before changing it.
Back to top Go down
ktccd
Wanderer

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Thank goodness XD. 1000 mobs is so much XD. Think it'd take me an hour even if I had a mob spawner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laborers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laborers needed   Laborers needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laborers needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lore and Tribal Information :: Renerkii-
Jump to: