Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neyix's application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyix
Hermit
Neyix

Neyix's application~ Empty
PostSubject: Neyix's application~   Neyix's application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 am

OOC-

IGN: Neyix

Time zone: Eastern Time, United States

Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): To be honest, I thought that this was a random server. But as I read through the thread on minecraftforums.net, I realized how in depth this roleplay actually is. I found it really amazing how a topic can be quite enlightening. I couldn't quite find a good roleplay server and I think this could actually be the best one. I did some roleplaying in the past on old forums but they seemed to die off after the years. I've come to Minecraft roleplaying to see a new world and style.
IC-

Name: Vurine

Surname: None

Physical Appearance: Vurine stands at about six feet two inches, so he's a bit tall to say the least and about 175 lbs. His eyes are a greenish-yellow color in the iris. His hair is a bushy chocolate that he seems to barely brush hence the bushiness. A light tan for skin with a small amount of freckles on his face.

Apparel: A greyish color of clothes. Neatly dressed though since Vurine likes neatness. some tired-black boots that have seen a lot of steps in it's life. Although he doesn't like to make a mess, he carries a small dagger in a sheathe on his pants.

Personality: A bit of wisdom, a little of order, loyalty, courage, some humor in him, and maybe a little speck of stubborness. Vurine does not like to fight, he is mainly a pacifist unless attacked upon, in which he will retaliate. He prefers to study and learn more about his culture and the cultures of others. He likes to be the "smart" one of any group, using his intricate vocabulary to seem smarter than others. He doesn't try to anger others though because of it - it is just in his nature. Along with trying to be smart, he can be quite stubborn when he is wrong. Trying to defend his opinion which he thinks are facts, even when deep down he is incorrect.

Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed):
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:

1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?
Although Vurine doesn't like to squabble with others, Vurine would try to calm down the man in a seemingly calm manner while reaching for his dagger. If the drunk still continued to proceed to attack Vurine, he would retaliate but not trying to actually defeat the person. Vurine would most likely injure the drunk to stop his drunken rage. He would then call upon someone like a guard to take the drunk away after having him tended to.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?
Vurine would not sacrifice for wealth and power. If maybe for knowledge and great wisdom maybe, but certainly not for wealth and power. Vurine believes that wealth and power leads to a corrupted mind which leads to a painful demise. Vurine would be courteous and apologize to the spirit that he can not complete this spirit's wish for the reason that wealth and power corrupts. Vurine would then continue to explore the ruins, adding his discovery to his map and journal.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?
Vurine wouldn't really mind that this new tribesman seems to be "out of place." Vurine believes in equality in a tribe. If the tribesman is being bothered by other tribesmen, Vurine would assist the newcomer on how to fit in with the tribe. Vurine would continue to help this newcomer until he/she receives little to no grief from others, knowing that Vurine has done his duty to help the tribe on two fronts.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?
To what Vurine believes in: wealth and power corrupts; to which Vurine would seek out a better candidate throughout the tribe. Even if he is loyal to this leader, Vurine would still like a better leader for the good of the tribe. The tribe is important to him, along with peace and harmony within it. Another philosophy he lives by would be that harmony within the tribe brings harmony to the other tribes.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Neyix's application~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neyix's application~   Neyix's application~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 am

Server is possibly permanently down. So accepted if the server comes back but not very likely
Back to top Go down

Neyix's application~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Applications-
Jump to: