Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will there be more tribes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keirmacd
Hermit

will there be more tribes? Empty
PostSubject: will there be more tribes?   will there be more tribes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 pm

just wondering..incase your character develops outside of all the tribes specs..
Back to top Go down
ktccd
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: will there be more tribes?   will there be more tribes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Doubt it, since some tribes are way behind others already XD.

Those who don't fit the tribes could always be hermits Razz. Think that's why they made that class...
Back to top Go down
MaxtheAxe
Hermit

Location : inbetween the threads in the great fabric of time known only as... teh interwebz

PostSubject: Re: will there be more tribes?   will there be more tribes? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:42 pm

the original reasoning was that the tribes would never be big enough for there to be more than three.

however if you guys can reel enough people in...
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: will there be more tribes?   will there be more tribes? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 pm

There may possibly be a fourth tribe consisting of nomads with no real homeland. we have not really discussed any of that yet as the current tribes are rather empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will there be more tribes?   will there be more tribes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will there be more tribes?
Page 1 of 1