Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firren94 application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firren94
Hermit

Firren94 application Empty
PostSubject: Firren94 application   Firren94 application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 am

I had made the old app already before i saw that i was required to post here so i will post the old one and write the new app guideline so you get more to read Wink

IGN:Firren94
Age 17
Whydo you want to be involved inthis server?: Love rp but this sounds a bit diffrent which i must try.

IC Name: Khaz'nek
Characters age: 32
Characters appearance: Well trained, but not bulky. About 180cm in height, dark brown hair and often seen with a religious mask and and religious clothing.
Tribe
you wish to join
and
why: Dag'nar. Because Khaz'nek is a religious fanatic, he believes that being religious is a way to get great power and he feel that Dag'nar is the spirit that have the most power to give to his followers.

Goalsand ambitions for your character: Khaz'nek has a very big lust for power and there nothing he wont do to get it, this means that he hunts sometimes great hunters and warrior to sacrifice for power. His final wish is to become Dag'nar right hand in the spirit world. He has not much goals in the mortal world except to gain power so he may become a spirit himself one day.

The following section involves "Open-answers"as to how your character would react in the following situations:

1. A fellow tribe member has been pushed to the ground by a larger tribe member, the two are having an argument over who has rights to the freshly caught deer. The strongest shall feast, if they cant decide who the strongest is then i would propose a fight to the death.

2.Your character isin the jungle in the depth of night, suddenly a loud growling sound can be heard as two wolves emerge from the trees.Whatdo you do? I will kill them, as i see this as a test sent down by Dag'nar to test my strength.

3. A spirit comes to you in your dreams, promising great treasure and power if you kill your tribal leader.Whatdo you tell it? I will first try to sense what kind of spirit this is, if its a good spirit not connected to Dag'nar ill ignore it, because it may want me to kill someone that helps the dark spirits. If its a dark spirit i will do what they command with no hesitation, even if it means i might die in combat.

Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Firren94 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firren94 application   Firren94 application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Accepted. Someone else will have to add him to the whitelist however as I am still locked out
Back to top Go down

Firren94 application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Applications-
Jump to: