Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ban Appeals - READ ME BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ban Appeals - READ ME BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeals - READ ME BEFORE POSTING   Ban Appeals - READ ME BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm

In this forum you can post a calm, maturely written appeal to a ban you have recieved. You are absolutely required to keep these appeals calm and constructive. Any cursing, name calling, or any other inappropriate behavior will result in your argument being ignored, and your ban becomming permanent.

Please, keep your attitudes in check. We know people can get pretty upset when they are banned, but there was probably a good reason for it. If not, here is your chance to get it revoked. We can all get along here if we simply follow the golden rule and use common courtesy.

Ban appeal format:
Just cut and paste this form into your post and fill it out, just like a server app.

Account name:
Character name:
Staff member who banned you:
Reason stated for your ban:
Explain your side of the actions leading to your ban and why you do not feel it was justified:
What will you do differently in the future to prevent further problems:

Back to top Go down
https://iriliathrp.canadian-forum.com

Ban Appeals - READ ME BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: