Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MiniMills' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniMills
Hermit

MiniMills' Application Empty
PostSubject: MiniMills' Application   MiniMills' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm

OOC-
IGN: MiniMills
Time zone: GMT (London)
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): It caught my eye because it is a style of RP that I have never came across before, and it drew me in to take a look at it. When I did, I was very pleased, its well thought out, detailed, just what I like in an RP server
IC-
Name: Hu'Chak
Surname: Komal
Physical Appearance: Long dark hair, pale skin, scar over left eye
Apparel: Basic clothes over body-made of vines, ripped
Personality: Hu'Chak is a friendly person at heart, but is very wary of strangers and newcomers. If people want to earn his trust then they must show themselves to be helpful and trustworthy.
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): Hu'Chak's goals are to live peacefully within the vast forest and help his tribe to be prosperous. Maybe one day he will even make a tribe of his own and treat all of his members with kindness
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?
I would walk out of range of his frenzied swings, and try to calm the man down. If that didn't work, I would attempt to disarm him and knock him out, so as I could drag him to the nearest stream or pond to sober him up
2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?
I would select one of my livestock, preferably a healthy female, and take it back to the alter with my prized knife to show the spirit my devotion to it.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?
I would try and make him feel welcome within the tribe, and teach him our ways so he could fit in more
4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?
I would bring all the other tribe members together and ask each of them what they think we should do. If the tribe doesn't come to an agreement, then I would try and banish the selfish leader myself, even if it meant that my tribe hated me
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

MiniMills' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiniMills' Application   MiniMills' Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Server is possibly permanently down. So accepted if the server comes back but not very likely
Back to top Go down

MiniMills' Application
Page 1 of 1