Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Connorlough's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
connorlough
Hermit

Connorlough's Application Empty
PostSubject: Connorlough's Application   Connorlough's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 am

IGN: Connorlough
Time zone: eastern standerd
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): Several of my friends play on this server and I would wish to join them. Also, I extremely enjoy rp servers and would love to join a well done rp
IC-
Name: Svolty
Surname: Jedon
Physical Appearance: Long brown hair, fair skin, and deep blue eyes.
Apparel: Covered in dark stealth cloaks/armour made to help blend into the night
Personality: He is quick judging and cocky, thinks very lowly of others, but is extremely loyal to those who have helped him. He hold grudges over everything and is fueled by vengeance
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): He had made plans with an old friend to control a great and powerful tribe, but that friend has died, and he wishes to fulfill that plan in memory of him.
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?
We would bound him by the hands and have him thrown out of the village, we need to show that our tribe does not tolerate trash like him. If he resists us then we will simply end his life then. We told him the answer yet he refused to comply, so we have the right to dispose of him.
2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?
I would go in search for information of the spirit, to insure it is not a trap. But if it is genuine, then I would take one of my enemies from their home and bring him to the location of the spirit. If he was my enemy then I would of ended him anyway, so it makes sense to get powerful in the process.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?
I would wait and see if the problem solves itself, and ask my other tribe members what they think of him. If the problem persists then I would confront the new member and ask him if there is some kind of problem. If there isn’t then I would try to find a way to get him to fit in better.
4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?
I confront him about it and tell him that he needs to put the tribe above him, but if he does not comply I would ask him to step down for he is hurting the tribe more than helping. If he again refuses to do even that, then I would see what the other tribe members think of him, and if they agree that he is hurting the tribe, we would force him to come down.
Back to top Go down

Connorlough's Application
Page 1 of 1