Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YankeeNinja's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YankeeNinja
Hermit

YankeeNinja's Application Empty
PostSubject: YankeeNinja's Application   YankeeNinja's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 am

Whitelist Application
OOC- YankeeNinja
IGN:YankeeNinja
Time zone:NY(AM East)
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): Foremost because my mates play this server. Secondly because I want the Minecraft RP experience.
IC-Blood Eagle
Name:Marshall
Surname:Grant
Physical Appearance:Normal height, lithe, small, unidentified skin or hair color, covered by armor.
Apparel:A set of crimson armor that is worn at all times by Grant. Has blue and orange enchantments glowing throughout it.
Personality:Marshall Grant, also known as "Blood Eagle" is a objective driven machine. Although unthinking in combat, he has a fair sense of justice, if you call mercy justice. He is a mercenary, by every sense of the word, and loner. He is confident in his own abilities, even to a fault. But those abilities have yet to fail him.
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): 25 year old Marshall Grant saw obscene amounts of fighting in the Norse wars. He was bloodthirsty and known throughout the land for his skills as a mercenary on the field, fighting for the romans who would found England. This soon ended when he was captured by the vikings and made an example of to the romans. They performed the blood eagle upon him, ripping his ribs out from his back, and pulling out his lungs. He somehow survived the near death experience, and now wears blood red armor to hide his wounds, as well as the name of the practice he defeated. He roams the land, even stronger than before, with a vengeance for those who seek to conquer for the sake of conquering. He is a rebel and revolutionary and will stop at nothing to see his enemies crumble.
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do? I try to make him put down his sword. when he doesnt, I dont hesistate to slay him. He was threatening my life, so I took his. It was justice and equality.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?I would do whatever my conscience says. Wealth and power could prove useful. If I did kill anyone, it would be the leader of the dagnar, for they are opposed to life and all things good. But I will kill anyone who I am payed to kill, so I show no opposition to sacrificing any poor sap.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?
I would see to it that they are thoroughly examined and made sure of that he is not a spy. If not, I take him under my wing and teach him the ways of the tribe.
4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do? I discuss it with my employer. If they dont see the corruption, it is their undoing. However, I have no loyalties and will kill if i am commanded.

If not already obvious, I wish to be a hermit, but more of a mercenary who will fight for the highest bidder. I will join whatever tribe wants to own me.
Back to top Go down

YankeeNinja's Application
Page 1 of 1