Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jcr403's Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jcr403
Hermit

jcr403's Application! Empty
PostSubject: jcr403's Application!   jcr403's Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 am

OOC-
IGN:jcr403
Time zone:GMT
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): This server looks to me like a server that really cares about community based gaming which is what I really want to be a part of.
IC-
Name: Agro
Surname: Malok
Physical Appearance: Big and strong
Apparel: Armor, swords and buffs
Personality: I am a strong but feeble person. My intellectual capabilities are limited but I am good at fighting and Carrying
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): For my guy I want him to be one of the most renown fighters among the Renekiri. No one will push him about and he will not gloat or boast. Hen will just do what is required and he will do it well. Also he helps to influence decisions among the tribe as they do not want to side against him.

Questions and Scenarios:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?

I draw my sword and warn him to leave. If he does not follow my warning I execute him with extreme prejudice.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?

I ignore the spirit as I do not desire the wealth or power that it offers me so I leave without hesitation.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?

I listen to what the leaders of the tribe ask of me to do and I do it without question-even if it means to kill.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?

I seek wisdom from the elders and then if told to do so execute the leader and let the elders fight over who wants the power.

Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

jcr403's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: jcr403's Application!   jcr403's Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 am

Server is possibly permanently down. So accepted if the server comes back but not very likely
Back to top Go down

jcr403's Application!
Page 1 of 1