Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danny's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkay
Hermit

Danny's application Empty
PostSubject: Danny's application   Danny's application I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:22 am

IGN:dannybar9
Time zone: GMT -5 (New york timezone)
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): I wanted to join this server because it is a unique idea I have never seen done before. The community also looks great here.
IC-
Name: Arkay
Surname: Levenswood
Physical Appearance: 5'11 around 160 pounds. Arkay has thickly muscled legs that allow him to run through the jungles with ease. Arkay has pale blue eyes and medium length deep brown hair.
Apparel: Arkay is normally seen wearing a tattered green shirt and worn leather pants with no shoes.
Personality: Arkay is witty and takes his time before doing anything crazy. He thinks over every strike and step and never jumps to combat unless neccecary. Arkay can get a temper though and can be overly sarcastic.
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): To start the jungle equivalent of a "Thieves guild" who pull off professional heists.
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do? I try to calm the man down and lead him away. If the man makes any moves towards me I would perry it and disarm the man. If he still were to come at me I would strike him down with the hilt of my sword.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be? I would honour my spirits and sacrifice whoever they wish for me to. If I had to pick though, I would probably sacrifice anybody who doesn't believe in the spirits power.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow? I would leave the situation alone and let the tribe elders deal with it.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do? I would gather a group of strong warriors from the village and confront him. I would ask for him to give up his position. IF he refuses and calls his guard upon my men, there will be bloodshed.

Class I want to be: Rogue
Back to top Go down

Danny's application
Page 1 of 1