Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mattspooks application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattspook
Hermit

Mattspooks application! Empty
PostSubject: Mattspooks application!   Mattspooks application! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 am

Whitelist Application
OOC-
IGN:mattspook
Time zone:eastern
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences):It seams neat that there is three tribes.The rp feel makes me love it even more Smile!
IC-
Name:Justin
Surname: Sir/Mr.Manson
Physical Appearance:elf like ears artic eyes pale skin brown hair
Apparel:green suit with bits of white
Personality:shy,funny,friendly
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed):He wants to become a leader of a tribe!
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?He would run and get help since he is young.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?He would sacrifice his favorite animal.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?If he was older he would kindly show him how to become one of us.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?He would make a vote for the next tribe leader. flower this is my app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mushani
Hermit

Mattspooks application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattspooks application!   Mattspooks application! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 am

Sorry, denied. We're all humans here. No physical oddities beyond that of a human. As well, your descriptions and sentences were a bit short. Please redo your application, give better info, and redo your appearance to be more human.
Back to top Go down

Mattspooks application!
Page 1 of 1