Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zelnok's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelnok
Hermit
Zelnok

Zelnok's Application Empty
PostSubject: Zelnok's Application   Zelnok's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

OOC-
IGN: Zelnok
Time zone: EST
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): The server caught my eye because I have been looking for a good RP server and I saw this. I would like to join because I think that this server sounds interesting and it has an interesting concept.
IC-
Name: Alex
Surname: Lawless
Physical Appearance: White skin, blond hair, blond goatee.
Apparel:Zelnok's Application 20120428074952
Personality: Loyal, honest, funny, friendly.
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): My character's goals/ambitions are to become a successful explorer. He wants to be able to go out and find caves filled with rich minerals and precious metals to be mined, and to be able to find ancient ruins and explore them for adventure and treasure.
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?
Either pull out my own sword and battle him, or run away screaming.
2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?
My worst enemy.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?
I would try and help them find their place in the tribe anyway that I can.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?
If it was really bad, I would try to get a group of people that are tired of his reign and overthrow him.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

Zelnok's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelnok's Application   Zelnok's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Server is possibly permanently down. So accepted if the server comes back but not very likely
Back to top Go down

Zelnok's Application
Page 1 of 1