Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheKrithix's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krithix
Hermit

TheKrithix's Application Empty
PostSubject: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:25 am

OOC-
IGN: TheKrithix
Time zone: MST, UTC -7:00
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): Honestly, I have been looking for a good RP server for quite some time that included a nice environment, ect. Also the unique, dynamic classes interest me quite a bit.
IC-
Name: Greyven
Surname: Odinson
Physical Appearance: Greyven is average sized, around 5' 10''. His face is ruff with a beard, his hair is short, and brown. His eyes are as blue as the ocean.
Apparel: Greyvan wears a green shirt and dark brown pants to fit in with the jungle.
Personality: Greyvan is always very serious, never jokes around and always finishes what he feels he must.
Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): Frankly, Greyvan has no goals or ambitions. He strives for a simple life of farming.
The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do? I would try to calm him down, Tell him that maybe he can join a different tribe. If worst comes to worst, I would disable him, but not kill.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be? I would deny it. I do not strive for wealth and power so it means nothing to me.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow? I would ask him if there is anything wrong, anything I can help with. If he told me nothing, and still acted strange I would investigate his past or current dealings myself.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do? As a loyal tribe member, I would feel that the tribe leader has brought corruption to my tribe and would set off to give the crown to a more deserving individual.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Server is possibly permanently down. So accepted if the server comes back but not very likely
Back to top Go down
Krithix
Hermit

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 am

What! No D:
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 am

Krithix wrote:
What! No D:
Aye we just learned that hoorah's deal with the hoster expired and that he will not pay for the hosting so unless we can save the map/config files and get ourselves some funds for a new host server is going to burn out.

IF that happens though I intend to turn this forum into an Iriliath Rp forum. Haven't done some Forum RP in a good while. Hopefully I can keep the community together with the forum ((problem with rp servers: community gets super tight then when server dies everyone has no reason to talk and you lose a shittonne of good friends))
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Hermit
Neyix

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 am

That's horrible that the server is dead. I hope that we can fet some fundin g in. this server looked so promising ait would be bad if it were gone to waste.

Sorry for posting on the wrong thread. This was most recent reply.
Back to top Go down
Ktrey
Tribesman

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 am

its never wrong to reply yo something someone says. ((as long as your reply is related to what they said ))
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Hermit
Neyix

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 am

Ktrey wrote:
its never wrong to reply yo something someone says. ((as long as your reply is related to what they said ))

Alright. Is there a reason as to why the host doesn't want to continue paying?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheKrithix's Application   TheKrithix's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheKrithix's Application
Page 1 of 1