Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

friar5's first application. Enjoy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
friar5
Hermit

friar5's first application. Enjoy. Empty
PostSubject: friar5's first application. Enjoy.   friar5's first application. Enjoy. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 am

IGN: friar5
Time zone: EST
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences):This server caught my eye because a friend of mine brought it to my attention, I looked into it a tad, and then, bam, I want to be on it. I mainly want to join it because it is a RP server, and I am no stranger to those. So, I think this server has great potential, and I would like to be a part of it.

IC-

Name: Ares

Surname: Vallark

Physical Appearance: He is a tall man (7ft) with a fair build, he has long, crimson hair.

Apparel: He wears forest green armour, well camouflaged with his environment, he wears fine leather shoes.

Personality: He is generally a nice, kind man, unless provoked. He usually does not go straight to blood shed unless it is his last choice. Ares will mainly use stealth, speed, and some Druidic magic to get out of tight spots, which he always tries to avoid. He is mainly a loyal friend, and only betrays them, like with combat, when he has no other options. He falls into a bad mood when people ask about his past, as it is not as pleasant as one would think for a kind man such as himself. He tends to joke around alot, and make new friends often. When he wants to find something out, he almost goes to any cost.

Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): Ares' ambitions are to become a powerful Druid, both known widely, and feared by his few enemy's. Above all else, Ares wants to have a quiet life, where he can relax, and have fun when he wants to. He wants to have as many friends as possible, and have as few enemy's as possible. He wants to lead a pleasant, simple life.

The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?

Ares would become slightly worried, and try to calm the drunk down, which would likely fail, considering he is very drunk. The man would start to slowly approach, and each step he takes forwards, Ares takes a step back. The drunk begins to go into a run, as does Ares, if the drunk somehow didn't get tripped up by some type of foilage, he would eventually catch up with Ares, and hit him down. Ares kicks at the man's knee, stumbling up. He focuses his Druidic powers, and wraps the Drunk up, tight. Ares sighs, gazing down at the man, wondering why people are the way they are. Ares shrugs, and slowly walks back to his tribe.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?

Ares thinks hard, confronted with the sudden choice. He could become the most powerful Druid, as he had always dreamed. . . But, he would have to take one of his trusted tribesmen, take their life. . . But, what have they done? Nothing, not even the worst of them deserves death by sacrifice, to be killed in cold blood for what? Riches and power? And for the spirit to take their restless soul, and use it as a mere play thing? . . . It is simply not worth it in Ares' eyes, without a word, he becomes pale, thinking if he left, he may be the one getting killed. But, Ares tries to be as selfless as possible, he turns around on his heel, and bolts away.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?

Ares would summon the man, and just have a plain old chat with him, to see his character. If he seems like a good guy, of the hook, if he isn't the best of people, Ares would continue his chat further, asking more in-depth questions, growing agitated by his lack of finding out about the man, behind his back, he summons his Druidic powers, slowly summoning vines from behind the sitting man. After one last boring and uneventful answer, Ares snaps, he sends the vines around the man's hands, and his legs, strapping him firmly to the chair. Ares then continues his interrogation, each uneventful answer tightening the vines, and eventually the man breaks, telling Ares why he seemed fishy amongst the tribe.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?

Ares would take many days, weeks maybe, to decide what to do, as nobody else seems to mind their corrupt rule. Eventually, and highly reluctantly, Ares gathers up his fellow tribe mates, and goes to the Tribe leader. Ares, at the lead, tells why the tribe is doing this to him, slowly, so he can understand perfectly. He then turns on his heels, and tells them to tie him up, and throw him out of the tribe grounds, he will be someone else's problem, or someone else will be his problem, it makes no difference in the end. The only thing that matters at this moment, is the tribe's wellbeing, as the old tribe leader had not given any thought. Ares sighs, and makes his way through the crowd back to his home, closing his eyes as he hears the old leader yelling, as he is being bound.

Class I would love to be: Druid

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

friar5's first application. Enjoy.
Page 1 of 1