Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

friar7's Whitelist Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
friar7
Hermit

friar7's Whitelist Application. Empty
PostSubject: friar7's Whitelist Application.   friar7's Whitelist Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am

Whitelist Application
OOC-
IGN: friar7
Time zone: Eastern standard Time.
Why did this server catch your eye, and why do you want to join it? (2 Sentences): I discovered this server when it was reccomended to me by friends. I would love to join a good RP server, and well...this IS a good RP server. Razz
IC-
Name: Faiteach Tanzay.
Surname: Tanzay.
Physical Appearance: Faiteach is a rather weak woman physically, but she is swift as the birds of the tree canopy, and is no fool. Faiteach has teel colored eyes, light pink hair, skinny arms and legs. she stands around 5'6 feet tall.

Apparel: Faiteach simply wears a yellow skirt, as yellow is her favorite color.

Personality: Faiteach doesn't fit well with her environment. To violent for her. She hates to harm anyone, and would never hurt anyone or anything unless if she had to defend herself or her friends. She is extremely shy, and finds it hard to warm up to people, she never gets involved in fights unless if a friend is in danger.

Your characters goals and ambitions (Detailed): Faiteach loves nature, and it's elements. But the element she fancies best, is water. She longs to master the magical element of water, and use it to help the people she loves. Her goals, are to have the tribes maybe less angry at each other, and to reproduce and pass on her blood. She loves making friends, and aspires to have many, hopefully they will share her love of harmony.

The following section involves “Open-answer” as to how you character would react in the following situations:
1. You are approached by a poorly dressed drunk who wishes to join your pristine tribe. When denied, he pulls out a sword, yelling out crazily. What do you do?:

Faiteach would shriek in her soft voice, and dash away in the opposite direction as fast as her legs can carry her. She would run to the nearest tree, and get climbing, as she feels right at home in trees, and can maneuver around in them with ease. Next she would find people who WILL step in and stop the drunk, and point them in the right direction.

2. A spirit emerges when you are exploring ruins. It asks that you bring it a sacrifice so that it may grant you wealth and power. What do you do, and if you were to sacrifice someone in Iriliath, who would it be?:

Faiteach would step back, and tell it that she would never trade in life for her own gain. Being an honest lady, she would tell it the truth, and brace herself for whatever punishment the spirit would give her.

3. A new tribesman joins your tribe, but they seem out of place amongst your people. Would you deal with them somehow?:

Faiteach would watch the new person from a distance, most likely a tree. After she assumes that he/she will not harm her, she would silently approach the person, and greet them to the tribe. Faiteach will overcome her shyness to help others feel more welcome, or more secure. She would try to start conversation, and get to know the person.

4. Your tribe’s leader has become weak and corrupt over the years, putting his own selfish desires over the wellbeing of the tribe. As a loyal tribe member, what do you do?:

Faiteach, being far to timid to confront the leader, would seek aid from one of her friends, and convince them to do it. Faiteach is used to problems, and she is just as used to waiting for someone else to fix it.

(I hope you enjoyed my application, and will accept it. I will look forward to playing with you all in the future. Smile )
Back to top Go down

friar7's Whitelist Application.
Page 1 of 1